Making Memories

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Scrap Booking

We decided to enter into the Scrapbook World. Wow. Pretty much all I can say. We went to Hobby Lobby yesterday and spent over an hour looking at little packs of vacation stickers and actually came home with several. I guess I thought this would be like putting photo albums together....alas, how wrong!!! I think we got Page 1 done in an hour. And then it was this huge discovery that our photo collection(s) were soooo not organized, and the portable storage device and the C Drive.....and the hard copies....everything really needed a good purging. Yeesh Sharon, how do you do it?
Long story? After cleaning up the computer, burning archival disks and snitting a time or two.....we got through Chicago. And that was only Pages 4 and 5. This really wound up being an all dayer.....I think it's going to be a lot of fun to do, but now I have a new respect for the scrapbook folks who crank out art-quality books.